Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Body Blitz Day 3, Week 1

Last night it was lights out by 11pm and this morning I lazed in bed until 11am and then got up and layed on the couch watching DVD's with the boys all day and it was absolutely W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L!

Todays FOOD: Total Calories 1320

Breakfast
2 level scoops of Musashi: Protein Powder, Hybrid 92 Vanilla
40g of Uncle Tobys: Oats, Traditional

*I tried to have Low Fat Muesli with the Protein Shake instead of milk but had one mouthful and spat it out - definitely something I would have to get used to.

Snack
175g Forme Passionfruit Yogurt

Lunch
Pork Chow Mien (Last night's leftovers)

Dinner
2 x Coles: Fish Fillets, Crumbed, Herb & Garlic
1 serving (20g) of Praise: 97% Fat Free, Tartare Sauce
60 g of Potato
I serving Carrots
1 serving Broccoli
1 serving Cauliflower

Snack
1 Nestle / Peters: Icy Pole, Lemonade
200g of Tamar Valley: Yoghurt: No-Fat, Natural
1 tablespoon of Queen: Syrups: Flavoured Maple, Sugar Free
1 Jarrah: Chai Latte, Vanilla Spice

Today's EXERCISE

45 minutes of Impact Fitness & Wellbeing TONING Class.

I only used 3kg weights tonight which is lighter than I normally use but I don't want to burn out in the first week hence the lighter weights.  Oh, I used 4kg for the tricep extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!