Friday, January 7, 2011

Body Blitz Day 5, Week 1

Todays FOOD: Total Calories 1418

Breakfast
2 level scoops (30g) of Musashi: Protein Powder, Hybrid 92
40 g of Uncle Tobys: Brans & Oats: Oats, Traditional

Lunch
*I went out for lunch with two incredibly inspirising woman who I am very blessed to call my friends, Bec and Kerriann.

1 Asian Chicken and Salad Wrap at the Young and Main Hotel, which may I add was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!

Dinner
1 wrap of Wattle Valley: Bread: Wraps, Soft Lite White
20g Extra Lean Rump Steak
1 egg, medium (48g) poached
1 slice of Light Cheese (Aldi)
1 tablespoon, mashed Avocado
Salads

Snacks
1 Jarrah: Teas: Chai Latte, Vanilla Spice
200g of Yogurt and Museli Berry Crumble
1 bar (68g) of The Skinny Cow: Ice Cream Bars: Bar, English Toffee

Today's EXERCISE

I swan 2 laps of the Bacchus Marsh Pool - Total of 50m and then just chilled out enjoying the water whilst chatting to one of my wonderful friends and her little boy.  Other than that I enjoyed my day of R.E.S.T.

Note:  I did something really naughty today and weighed myself and on one hand I am really glad I did because the result was 'better than awesome - a loss of 1.9kg' but on the other hand, if Monday mornings result is less than what todays was I'm gonna be peeved AND I always find weekends really difficult.   Oh well my bad, I will just make sure I change my mindset between now and Monday and work extra hard to stay strong this weekend because 'I CAN DO IT' (said in the voice from the guy in Waterboy ofcourse LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!