Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Challenge - Day 4, Week 8

I am sooooooo sore that tonight I have decided not to go to my Impact Training Toning class!  Gotta say though that its a good sore as there is nothing worse than working my arse off and not having anything to show for it . 

Monday: 
40 minutes of Cardio & 45 minutes of Impact Boxing

Tuesday:
10 minutes Cycle (warm up), 45 minutes PT & 60 minutes Fighting Fit

Wednesday:
45 minutes Boxing & 20 minutes Spin Cycle

Thursday:
60 minutes (30 minutes PT & Cardio/Weights)

Total so far this week: 325 minutes (5hours 25minutes)

Whoa that's massive I knew that I had done a bit but didn't realise I'd done that much, I don't feel so guilty not going tonight now. 

Well on that note I do believe that putting my feet up and veging in front of the idiot box is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!