Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Challenge - Day 6, Week 7

The end of the 8 weeks challenge is drawing ever near and that to me is a little sad!  I have however made the decision to continue on with the nutrition and exercise plan for an extra 4 weeks - taking it to a total of 12 before having a short break (which NO, doesn't mean going off the rails and eating junk and not exercising) and then taking up the next Challenge whatever that may be. 

Whilst this challenge has only been for a period of 8 weeks, to me it has been a learning experience and one that I plan to make 'life' changing - so really this 8 weeks is only just the beginning!  Not only is it the beginining of a new me but also of new friendships and special bonds that I am so blessed to have made.

Anyway enough of the soppy stuff I just wanted to touch base and fill you in of this weeks Food and Training!

Food wise I am back on track which was hard to do after the big splurge but I didn't want to see bad results at weigh in and so fingers crossed that come Monday I will have a good result.

Exercise wise I mixed things up a bit this week due to having different trainers and let me just say that my poor old body is definitely feeling it - OUCH!!  Even though I am sore I know that I have worked hard which feels AWESOME!!

This weeks achievements....

New PLANK Record is 2:50.  My next goal is to reach the 3 minute mark.

I pressed 80kg (my body weight) on the Squat Rack.

All weights have been increased - now that challenge is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!