Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Challenge - Day 7, Week 7



Last night Glenn and I went to an engagement party and so we decided to make the most of a kid free night and get all glammed up.  I brought my dress at Femme (Caroline Morgan) which is one of the little Asian Shops and its a Size L (12).  I must admitt that I felt pretty good being able to see that my hard work is paying off, and I am so proud of myself as there were '2' chocolate fountains and I managed to avoid temptation.  I did have 1 party pie and 3 lollie snakes but I burnt those off by shaking my groove thang LOL!  Oh and stuck to good ole H20 all night too - no hangover for me!!

Today's plan is to be good food wise and to chill out spending quality time with my precious family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!