Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Challenge - Weigh In #8 (Last one)

Well, unfortunately I didn't end the challenge with an awesome weigh in result but I'm not letting it get to as its only a gain of 300 grams and the other results didn't change which are actually the more important statistics. 

OMG how far have I come! Before this challenge an increase of even 100 grams would of been a huge issue and had me down in the dumps for days but I've come to realise that the weight reading on the scales can be a very fickle thing in deed - not to say that its not important, its just not the only indictator of whether or not I am on the right track.

Besides that, the overall total is what matters the most and focusing on the positives is what will keep me forging forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!