Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Challenge - Final Weigh In Results

Here are the final results of the 8 week challenge. 







I am feeling really proud of what I have achieved, it hasn't been easy but it has sure been rewarding.

My Goals for the 8 Weeks...

To loose .5kg - 1kg per week.
*I lost .65kg per week

For my Size 12 Jeans (pictured in before photo) to fit comfortably.
*Whilst they are more comfortable I would like them to be a little looser.

To be able to run 4km continuously in under 30minutes.
*Knee has prevented me from running but my fitness level has improved.

To get adequate rest (bed before midnight).
*Had maybe one night a week that I went over curfew and then it was only by an hour at the most.

Follow Exercise and Nutrition Plans.
*I am so happy with my dedication to this, even when I did come off the rails I was able to get back on again which is a huge accomplishment as in the past I would of just given up.

Hyrdrate my body by drinking 2Lt of Water per day.
*I didn't get my 2Lt everyday but I have been drinking more than I used to - I would like to improve on this.

Increase Skeletal Muscle % and Decrease Body Fat %
*Achieved - Whoo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!