Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Next Phase.....

So, the challenge is over- now what?? 

I am feeling very lost at the moment and to be completely honest a little depressed and just generally drained.  I haven't been to the Gym for a workout at all this week and I am missing it, well not the Gym exactly but the high I get from it and my team mates too.  Also I have been lax with my eating (I'm not even putting it into Calorie King) which always makes me feel blah!

I hurt my shoulder on Saturday morning at training so that, on top of my knee is a real pain in the arse to say the least.  Anyway with that said, I have decided to listen to my body and REST!  Well, not completely but from high impact anyway - today I went for walk with Mum and tomorrow I am going to do water aerobics as for the rest of the week, well lets see what happens.

Ok enough whinging, its time to kick my own butt into gear, I said I would go for 12 weeks and that is exactly what I am going to do.  Tomorrow is a new day and it is never too late to start again!

My Goals for the next 4 Weeks...


To loose 2 - 4 kg. (Currently 79kg)
To reduce Body Measurements so jeans are looser.
To be able to run 4km continuously in under 30minutes.
To get adequate rest (bed before midnight).
Follow Exercise and Nutrition Plans.
Hyrdrate my body by drinking 2Lt of Water per day.
Increase Skeletal Muscle by .5 - 1%  (Currently 26.6%)
Decrease Body Fat 1 - 1.5% (Currently 38.8%)

My Ultimate Goals:

Reach goal weight of 69kg - 74kg = Healthy BMI (Currently 79kg)
To drop body fat % to between 21% - 33% (Currently 38.8%)
To drop Viceral Fat to 5 (currently 6)
To be fit and healthy enough to become a Personal Trainer
To be a comfortable Size 12
92-97cm BUST (Currently 96.5cm)
71-76cm WAIST (Currently 89cm)
98-103cm HIP (Currently 111cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!