Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Challenge - Weigh In #6 Day 1, Week 7

I achieved the Trinity this week - Lost Weight, Lost Body Fat and Gained Muscle!! Whoo Hoo - AWESOME result!


My motivation over the weekend and for the most part of today was pretty much non existant.  On top of that I have also felt drained and just generally blah. 

Despite feeling this way I managed to kick myself up the butt (after a good cry) and find the motivation to clean my house and go to Impact Fitness Boxing Class.

I am now happy to report that I am feeling more positive and ready for a productive week.  Its amazing how empowered one can feel after bashing the crap out of the boxing mitts!

Well that's it from me for tonight, I have a big upper body workout planned in the morning so its time for some much needed rest.

Thank you all so much for the support it is very much appreciated.

Only 2 weeks of the Challenge remaining!  (Well the Official Challenge anyway, I've decided to do the 12 weeks instead of 8 - crazy I know!!).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Babe,

    Go girl. You set a great example. We can get fit, eat well and loose weight. You are an inspiration to me and to others.

    Thanks for calling me tonight, I will call you tomorrow or Friday morning. Take care and have a good nights sleep.

    Love Jacqui xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!