Monday, July 12, 2010

The Challenge - Weigh In #7, Day 1 Week 8

I got the Trifecta again which I am very happy about, so happy infact that I even did a little victory dance in the Gym this morning LOL!! 


So far in 7 weeks I have lost a total of 5.5kg Weight, 3.3% Body Fat and Gained 1.4% Muscle.

I now have less than 10kg and less than 6% BF to loose until I am at my goal.  Although I know that its still a little while away I at least know that I can (and will) do it!  Gotta say that the thought of reaching it is a little scary and leaves me thinking..."what happens then?" but; as the saying goes I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

I am sooooo tired tonight, I even had to push myself to go to Boxing and normally I can't wait to get there.  It goes to show that relying on motivation alone is not the key, you need to do it regardless of whether you are motivated or not!!

In saying that I have a big week ahead of me as I want to end the challenge on a high!

Lastly I wanted to share my newest Before and After picture. 

Before 2000 and After July 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!