Thursday, June 14, 2012

12WBT End Week 1

Random Week 1 Thoughts
  • I am so happy with how I am going and I am sure I will see good results. 
  • I might be eating too little calories and am a little worried about going into starvation mode so will need to work harder at sticking to my 1200 calories. FOOD DIARY
  • I have had really bad pains in my tummy for a couple nights in a row and it took me a while to realise that it was a hunger pain as it had been so long since I felt it. 
  • I have started training with Bec again and it feels like old times. I can't wait until we do a session with Kerriann too. 
  • I cleaned my study and it feels like a much more productive space - I am really looking forward to getting in there and working at finishing my courses. 
  • I am so excited about my Photography venture with Eleisha, I have a feeling that we could really take it somewhere special. 
  • I am so proud of how the boys have done this week with a change in the food and schedule (Glenn has worked back most nights). 
  • Next year I am going to enter the Rotary Art Show - Photography & Painting sections.
Week 1 Random Pictures

Greek Lamb Salad from The Border Inn - Yummy

My FREE Meal - Calamari Salad

Have to say that despite this being delicious, I was really disappointed when it came out crumbed and obviously fried as I checked the menu over several times and this sounded like the best option.  I have learnt to never assume but to ask questions before ordering.


Decided to treat myself to a Manicure and Pedicure as a reward in advance as a way to not spend my money on chocolate and junk food.


My family had Fish 'n' Chips and so I ordered 'no oil' Grilled Fish and served it with a salad instead of having chips and potatoe cakes.  I must remember if I have it again to ask for no flour.



Look what my very clever man made up for the boys toys.  I am also getting him to make some in the Gym for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!