Monday, June 4, 2012

Mental v' s Physical



After last weeks training sessions with Craig (Wednesday / Friday) and Danyel from Reach your best health and fitness (my first one was on Thursday), I am more convinced of this than ever!  

Half of the battle comes down to our mental state, we can either think we can't,  in which case we won't OR we can think we can and then we do. 

For me its all about the willingness to TRY and the determination and drive to SUCCEED.  Even though I am finding the simplist of things (eg. walking, getting dressed, lifting my foot, putting shoes on, getting in and out of the car, sitting down and then standing up - to name a few hehehe), so frustratingly difficult; I refuse to quit because its then that I will fail.


Not only is it frustrating but its also tiring, both mentally and physically as everything has to be thought about before doing it, nothing comes easily for me any more BUT I am positive that it wont be long until its all second nature again, until then its all a learning curve - a big one at that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!