Monday, June 11, 2012

Walking the Talk

I am proudly walking the talk...

Hi, I'm Tash, Although I am still currently on the journey to reaching my ultimate goal and may not 'look' like a personal trainer, everything I share with you is from life experience. I have had my days where its all too hard, where I wait for motivation to hit, where I comfort myself with food. I know what it feels like to carry the weight of two people around with you every day, I know what its like to go from one extreme to the other, to live with an eating disorder, to put on most/if not all of the weight that you have lost. I have made all the excuses you can think of, I have dealt with sickness, depression and injury (this one I am still dealing with), the list goes on and on - I have lived it / I am living it. It is for all these reasons that I believe I am great at what I do. I am dedicated to being the best that I can be and I want to inspire and motivate you to achieve the same.


Do not put off until tomorrow that which you can do today

See it, Believe it and Achieve it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!