Thursday, June 14, 2012

12WBT Inspiration Board - Challenge 2

This weeks surprise challenge is to create an Inspiration board - a place to put photos, quotes, websites and basically anything that helps to inspire, motivate, drive me and keep me focused towards reaching my goals.

When I first read the challenge I blew it off thinking everyone else is going to come up with amazing things and I don't have the time blah blah blah BUT I am happy to say that I gave myself a whack with my rubber mallet and made a start on it (gotta love pinterest for it's ease).

There are so many things that I find inspiration in and so as this board grows it will be one that is very eclectic in nature.

Some of the things that inspire me are my boys, my mum, my friends, random things around me, human kindness, music, art, photography, the list goes on and on but most of all and without sounding full of myself - I find it in ME...in the things that I have already overcome.

My main goal in life is to be HAPPY with who I am and to APPRECIATE everything that I am blessed with - which is mostly life itself. There was a point in my life that I wanted to end it and now 'I LOVE LIVING'.




I found this on another site and thought it was really well done

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tash, I'm new to your blog and am really inspired by your journey. I've heard a lot about you in the community but to actually see your progress is awesome. I look forward to following you!! In regards to this dream board, have you heard of Pinterest? That's were I find my inspiration theae days.. Hope to hear more from you soon. MB

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!