Sunday, December 30, 2018

May 2018...

A quick recap!


5th - It has been 2 weeks since we placed these rings on each others fingers . I love you so much my sweet husband. It feels like it was only yesterday and yet here we are 2 weeks after the fact and still not down off our cloud nine bubble. I've said it before but it amazes us how nothing has changed and yet everything has changed at the same time and we wouldn't want it any other way.


Tonight we attended a farewell dinner for our dear friends Nicole and Anthony. Whilst admittedly a little sad knowing they won't be a stone throw away we are also so happy for them and hope their new home and new town brings many years of wonderful memories, oh and also happy 1 month anniversary beautiful couple.

9th - Well it was bound to catch up with me...running on empty = more susceptibility to viral infection = a me that is no help to anyone! Feeling like poop! On a plus, it's been a while since I was germy - okay back to bed - I'm fuggered. Catch ya once the fog lifts.

12th - 3 weeks WOW! Still makes me smile like a Cheshire cat. Although not included in our wording, my sweet husband certainly earnt his 'in sickness & in health badge' this week. Thanks for emptying spew buckets and keeping our home running smoothly babe.

13th – Happy Mothers Day

My sweet husband wrote me this…

A Love with depths immeasurable.
So selfless and so strong.Provider, Protector, Patient.Her Love goes on and on!Her Sons and Daughter guided;Be Kind. Speak Truth. Be Nice.Her tone is soft and pleasant.It's rare she needs speak twice.Her Children are her weakness.They are her pride, her joys.If any dare mess with them,She'll arise, defend, destroy!Today's a day to HonorOur Matriarchs, Our Mothers.This one's for Mrs Hurst-ShillingA Mum unlike any other! 

21th - So hard to believe it was 1 month ago...well technically 4 weeks and 2 days, that we stood beside the sea and pledged our eternal love to each other.


We've always ran with the saying that you don't need a special day to tell someone you love them...but I have to admit, it feels pretty spesh to be spoilt today How blessed I am by the gift of two incredibly adorable young men...my heart is full. If I achieve nothing else in my lifetime, I have already been graced with more than I could have ever hoped for.

20th -  Still blergh, but had to get my uni herbal prep made, good thing it was an Echinacea and Elderberrry syrup!

Ace gave me a spice rack he made at school today and Hosanna and I played some guitar together.

22nd - In local news...Thank you to The Moorabool News for our moment of fame on page 9 this week.



26th - I took some time out from study to potter around my garden today. It wasn't alot of time but enough to notice that my green chillies (that I grew from seed) are turning red AND that we have some shoots coming up. Soooo many leaves which has been great for keeping in moisture and funnily enough inhibiting weed growth, but it meant I couldn't see the new growth. Tree is not done shedding yet so I'm sure she will fill in the spaces we cleared lol. Oh and we have beetroot growing and one carrot LOL.

28th - Okay so I'm still feeling less than ordinary which I think is contributing a great deal to me feeling as overwhelmed by life as I was last night (melt down city). Anyway, today is a new day! I will get through my busy week of work, do great on my online exam, complete my two essays and stay on top of the usual mummy/wifey stuff. I've got this! Just gotta focus on the moment of each thing...when working - work! When studying - study! etc etc! Oh and remember to breathe through it. My brain and body is saying "I'm tired...quit and rest"...but I'm not giving in...I can do this. I am energised and motivated and will conquer this week! I've got this!

 Month 5 of 12 done and dusted...OMGoodness, still so much to fill you on.  Remember, if you want more details just head to instram or facey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!