Sunday, May 23, 2010

About the Lapband and Tummy Tuck...

LAPBAND

As mentioned in my previous post I was initially banded in Feb 2001 and rebanded (due to complications) in Sept 2009.  I have been asked on several occassions what a 'Lapband' is and how it works and so I have decided to post some pictures which will hopefully answer those questions.  If you want more information please click this link.

To tighten or loosen the band, an injection of saline is given through the Port (which is fixed to the muscle). 




TUMMY TUCK

In August 2008 I had an Extended High Lateral Abdominoplasty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!