Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Challenge Day 7, Week 1


NO EXERCISE to report today as it was my REST day!!

FOOD

Breakfast - Protein Pancakes with Banana and a drizzle of Sugar Free Maple Syrup.  This was very filling and very sweet.  I don't know if Iwill have it again but it was nice for a treat.


Pancake Recipe
Serves 1
1/2 Cup of Oats
2 Egg Whites
1/4 Cup Cottage Cheese
Banana
Cinnamon to taste
Drizzle of Queens Sugar Free Maple Syrup

Lunch - Homemade Pita Pizza.  This was really tasty and very filling.  I will definitely be making it again.  The best part was that Glenn, Ace, Jazz and I all made one each with toppings of our choice.  And, the boys ate it all!!


Tash's Pita Pizza
Serves 1
1 Wholemeal Pita Bread
1 Tsp of Tomatoe Paste
Garlic to taste
Tri Colour Capsicum
6 Green Olives halved
4 Thin Slices of Tomatoe
Pineapple (1 ring cubed)
50g of Shredded Lite Ham
1/4 Cup of Cottage Cheese
Drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar

Dinner - Cajun Beef Meatloaf (100g), Mashed Potatoe(60g) / Pumpkin(60g) and Vegetables with Gravy.  It was yummy and I will have it again even though I liked the Turkey Meatloaf more.

Sugar Free Maple Syrup on Carrots - YUM

Cajun Beef Meatloaf Recipe
Serves 5
500g Lean Mince
1 Onion
1 Carrot
1 Zucchini
1 Egg
Whorstershire Sauce to Taste
Cajun Spice to Taste

Mix together, put into meatloaf tin and cook until done!

OVERALL:

I had a relaxing day at home with lots of quality family which is just what the doctor ordered - absolute Bliss!

I am so excited about tomorrow's weigh in and yet nervous at the same time.  I am hoping for at least a 1 - 1.5kg loss, anything over that will be a bonus and if its under well there is always room for improvement.

Stay Tuned for the Results of my hardwork tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!