Thursday, May 27, 2010

Challenge Day 3, Week 1

Calorie King Diary

I woke up this morning feeling very flat and struggling to keep my eyes open but I managed to put one foot in front of the other and headed into the Gym to go through the other half of my new program which is yet another awesome challenge and saw me saying OUCH lots hehe!  But I did it and for that I am feeling really accomplished.


 Note:  I didn't do the repeats today but went through both of the options instead.

Food wise I didn't manage to eat all I should have but I also didn't splurge which considering I have 24 chocolate bars in my possession (Kinder Fundraiser - $1.20each) that is some pretty bloody good will power.

PURE EVIL

 PURE GOODNESS (Tonights Dinner)

I got a compliment today that I was looking good, "tired but good" and so that is enough motivation for me to keep on keeping on, the tiredness I can combat with some earlier nights which is where I am heading right now.  Thanks for the support, got another big day ahead of me tomorrow - PT Session and Group Nutrition Meeting!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!