Monday, May 17, 2010

A few random thoughts!

Tonight for the first time in I don't know how long (if ever), I looked in the mirror and wasn't disgusted in what I saw. Sure there are still some improvements that I want to make but I certainly don't want to kill myself in order to make them happen. Realistic Goals, Healthy Lifestyle and Improved Fitness is what I'm aiming for - looking hot once its achieved is the added bonus.

Tonight despite feeling like "poo" (iron levels stupid) I still went to my impact training session and even though I am sitting here now even more exhausted than before and sore to boot I am glad that I did it - crazy I know!

There is only 1 week until the big 8 week challenge and I am so excited and yet nervous at the same time. I am getting weighed and measured and photographed later this week. Oooh that reminds me, I completely forgot to do my May weigh in, measure and photos - that's a good thing I think as it shows I'm not letting it control me - whoo hoo, go me!

The past couple of days I have been cleaning and organising like mad (inside and out) so that I can focus on kicking goals...my external reflects my internal, just another one of my quirky traits. Hmmm ok so the OCD still isn't in check but you can't win them all.

More exciting news, I am actually going to be going to the Yoga Ashram to fast track and finish my course and as much as the thought of driving to Woodend once a week isn't all that appealing, the idea of getting to study in a relaxing peaceful environment is so worth it. I am determined to finish this course so that I can start my next one - it is so good having a direction and knowing what I want to do with my life.

Well that's it from me for now, thanks so much for you support it means heaps.

Love, Light and Peace Always XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!