Thursday, May 27, 2010

Challenge Day 4, Week 1

Calorie King Diary (not enough Protein or Fat today)

Up until tonight I still had a pep in my step but after tonights Toning Class let me just take this moment to say OUCH OOOH ARRR EEEE OWWWW - LOL!!

It was bound to catch up with me considering how much I have been doing and suprisingly I am still looking forward to doing tomorrows group session and I still have a smile on my dile.

Here's a recap of this weeks training thus far....

Monday -  Boxing Circuit (Cardio)
Tuesday - Upper Body Resistance (Resistance)
Wednesday - Program Show - Lower Body (Cardio/Resistance)
Thursday (AM) - Interval Session / Personal Training (Cardio)
Thursday (PM) - Toning Circuit (Resistance/Cardio)

Total Time: 5 Hours

Food wise I am feeling a little more confident after todays Nutrition meeting (Kerriann went above and beyond by bringing in samples which were YUM and also doing up a Menu plan!) although I have so much to learn and I have a feeling its going to take a while before it becomes second nature but that's Ok I will learn as I go along  - Trial and Error.

Lunch - Chicken and Vegie Soup and Burgen Bread

   Dinner - Tandoori Chicken and Vegetables

I've gotta admitt that the Soup was a bit on the bland side as it was too watery and didn't have enough flavour despite me putting in lots of herbs.  Maybe its just because I'm so used to having the salt content - I usually put in a chicken noodle soup packet.

Dinner on the other hand was Delicious and I learnt a new trick today which I used to cook it.  Instead of using 'Oil' I cooked the chicken in lemon juice!

Well thats its from me for another day, I am exhausted and so bed is looking better by the minute.

GO RED TEAM, we are so gonna kick Andy Pandy's Butt hehehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!