Sunday, June 12, 2011

Aim To Change...End Week 3

OK Time really needs to slow down because I feel as though I might blink and miss something, where has the past week gone?  Anyway here is a quick update!

EXERCISE:  I have had 4 days off and am looking forward to getting back into it tomorrow.  After Wednesdays Leg PT my knees were not at all happy with me and so resting them was the plan.  Mind you I didn't think it would be for so long but I have survived and to be honest the break from Gym allowed me more time to spend with my family and friends.

FOOD:  Up until yesterday I was doing pretty good, not perfect but ok (even with a special treat of Sticky Date pudding on Thursday - yummy but oh so sickly sweet).  Yesterday however I well and truly blew it!  I am however paying for it today as my tummy is distended and I am not feeling good at all.  The only consolation is that fact that maybe the calories wouldn't have had time to stay in the body....I will just leave that for you to ponder ewww (hehe)!

EMOTIONALLY:  I am feeling strong right now which is fantastic and in part all thanks to the wonderful people I have spent time with in the past week.  And the other part ofcourse is just because I know I'm awesome enough to achieve my goals because I rock!!  LOL How's that for positive thought!

Well on that note, here's me bidding ye all a goodnight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!