Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 6, Week 2 - Aim to change!

So where was I....

Wednesday I did a PT session with Steve which I really enjoyed.  I am now up to the 'big boy' weights and even managed to find my 'high point' which I found to be quite a funny experience.  I don't think my arms have ever shaken (or is it shook?) so much and I was only using 4kg weights.  Well I was until I had to drop to 3kgs to be able to finish the reps (Skull Crushers after 36 Tri Ext's at 15kg - my triceps really don't like co-operating)!  So anyway I have decided that even though finances are really tight I need a weekly PT session so I can focus on some weight training as more muscle burns more fat.

I also doubled up and did a Spin Class with my sister after my PT.  Talk about challenging, my legs were wobbly enough from Tuesdays THT class and our instructor decided to do the NO MERCY program which yes is as gruelling as it sounds!

Thursday I decided to wind things back in order to give my body a rest (and shake things up a little) and so I skipped the Gym and instead went for a 30 minute walk - it was such a glorious day.

Friday I did a group session with IFW at Masons Lane and considering my knee was being a right royal pain in the backside, I still gave it everything I had.  Including, Burpees with a 3kg medicine ball....like they aren't already hard enough!

Today's exercise was a walk with my Mum and my precious boys as well as a play in the park.  It was yet another glorious winter day.

So that's the Exercise side of things which I am happy with, FOOD on the other hand is another story..

Friday was the worst day as I had one of the most delicious Orange and Poppy seed cupcakes I have ever tasted (straight out of the oven and so worth every calorie - thanks Neen).  On top of that we had a family dinner for my Step Dad's birthday which was Creamy Honey Mustard Chicken and Rice (Delicious - thanks Mum) followed by a slice of white chocolate mudcake (thanks Coles hehe) AND Pavlova with strawberry cream and smarties (Thanks Skeet).  Despite it being a total over endulgence I don't feel guilty as it was for a special occassion and not just me binging.

Since I mentioned Binging I will confess to one session this week which I am ashamed off or more to the point annoyed at myself for.  I scoffed a packet of Snakata Sour Cream and Chives Crackers - 416 calories / 78.8g Carbs :(

So anyway thats all for tonight...will update you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!