Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No more weekly weigh in's

I have decided that I will NOT be weighing in on a weekly basis during this Aim To Change Challenge as in the past week I have been on the scales 'everyday' and it is doing my head in!

It is only a number!!  and yet, that number was once again determining whether I had a good day or one where I beat myself up just that little bit more than usual - crazyness!

On a plus, I am proud of the fact that I have managed to catch it and stop it before it got as out of control as it has been in the past.

So with that said, I will now be weighing and measuring every 4 weeks (Start of Week 5, Start of Week 9, and End of Week 12).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!