Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Persistance and Consistency

I was sent an email this week reminding me that 'Results come from persistance and consistency' and so despite just wanting to crawl into bed I pushed myself to do my 30 minuntes of cardio. I only did 15 minutes on the bike tonight as my toosh was a little sore, so for the other 15 I did the WII Fitness Coach - Hi Lo Aerobic Workout. Since I had already set it all up I also did another 15 of core work followed by 15 of Yoga and then some meditation (which was bliss). So, for someone who couldn't be buggered because she was (and still is) buggered I think I kicked butt. 

Oh and on top of all that this morning I did an Upper Body PT session where I chest Pressed 55kg - my heaviest yet =). Gotta say it was an awesome feeling especially considering that at my current weight my weight loss is 43.2kg.

I brought a Jacket and Dress (Both Size 14) on line and unfortunately they are tight across the shoulders and arms. At first I was a little upset thinking that a Size 14 didn't fit BUT it was only those areas and so there isn't much that I can do about being broad and given the choice of having muscle or not having muscle - having muscle wins hands down. So anyway this afternoon I tried them on to show Kerri and we both ended up in fits of laughter because we also realised that the arms are ridiculously too short - oh the joys of having monkey arms LOL! 

Anyway its time for me to just veg out....I have a PT session to take at 9am in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!