Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 1, Week 4 of Aim to Change

Tonight I went to boxing and struggled big time...to the point of having to run out and vomitt (well as much as I can with the band anyway - its more like yucky thick saliva.  Sorry for sharing that but its fact).

So at first I put it down to my fitness level dropping from the 4 days off but then I thought about it some more and realised that my food intake today consisted of 4 cups of coffee and 2 party pies with tomatoe sauce - that's it!  I did try to eat a couple of slices of margarita pizza both of which went in and came out again.

I am sitting here now munching on some walnuts but overall I will shamefully admitt that its just not good enough and an epic fail on my part.

My aim for tomorrow is to EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!