Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 1, Week 6 of Aim to Change

I am so ready to get back on track.  Not that I fell off the rails 'completely' (not far off though to be honest) but I have been complacent and now with only 5 weeks until I get my knee operated on its time to kick some butt - my butt LOL!

I weighed in on my scales this morning and the reading was 86.3kg - you can imagine my devastation.  Anyway then I weighed in this afternoon (after breakfast and snacks and fully dressed with shoes) and I weighed 84kg - WTF?  Come to think of it last week my scales were higher than those at the Lapband clinic too and I weighed later in the afternoon after eating and fully dressed that day also.  TIME FOR NEW SCALES!!

So anyway I have decided to ignore them both and just set myself a mini challenge of 5kg's in 5weeks - anything more than that will be an added bonus!

I have made the following committments to myself:
I will do a min. of 30 minutes cardio 6 days per week
I will do 1 x P/T session per week (resistance training)
I will do a min. of 3 x Gym sessions per week (1 x resistance, 1 x Aqua, 1 x Free)
I will have 1 rest day per week
I will eat lean and clean
I will allow myself 1 free meal per week
I will switch my sugar for natvia
I will drink at least 1 bottle of water per day

Today was a biggie but a goodie, even though Kerri well and truly wore me out with a 1.5hour gym session on top of my 2 Impact Fitness and Wellbeing Training Sessions LOL!  Needless to say that my exercise calories for today are 1055 not including my incidentals like walking to and from school.

Food wise today I am happy that I managed to get in all my meals (although I couldn't stomach my protein (pork) at dinner).  You can view my food diary HERE.

I had a podiatrist appointment this morning for my Plantar Fasciltis and so I am now off to have physio and to also see the orthopedic surgeon.  As much as I am hoping that physio will be the answer it was them that referred me to the podiatrist in the first place hmmm.  If they do choose to operate hopefully they can fix it at the same time as my knee.  I guess we will find out soon enough, in the meantime I will keep on keeping on.

Well I am going to leave it at that for this evening as I want to watch Rescue Special Ops and really need to start getting to bed before Midnight again.

Tomorrow I am heading out to spend the day with Sharon (one of my good friends that I haven't seen in ages) and as excited as I am, I am also nervous about the nutrition side of things as we are heading to the movies....need I say more!  I AM STRONG AND NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SKINNY FEELS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!