Sunday, May 27, 2012

Quick Update WE 27 May 2012

So I just wanted to come by and pin point a few things that I will come back and address in more detail once I no longer have a sick little boy to look after and have once again gotten on top of family life and study and everything else that I am juggling and feeling 100% again myself.
  • I had a lapband adjustment on Wednesday afternoon +.7ml
  • I lifted my leg on Friday morning =)
  • I was doing really well nutrition wise until today when I allowed myself permission to comfort eat.

That's it for now, hopefully I will be back to post again in more detail sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!