Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Study, Study...

And yep you guessed it more STUDY!!


I had a couple of my GFI  massage buddies come over today so we could all work together on completing our last module and after lots of saying words that I can't repeat, chatting, laughing and snacking on a platter of yummy food (I still managed to keep my nutrition within reason - I could of so easily eaten the whole plate but didn't) we managed to get a good 3/4's of the work done and I can now finally see a light at the end of the very dark tunnel.

I am so determined to finish my courses, not because I don't want them to be yet another thing I haven't completed but because I know that I will be / 'am' good at what I am choosing to do with me life and I actually really enjoy it too.

So with that said, I am going to keep this post short as I am 400 words away from being able to submit one of the requirements.

Unfortunately the government funding for my courses have been cut and so I have until the 30th of June to submit my modules.  I called today to find out what's going to happen with the other courses I have booked in to start next but they couldn't give me answer - cross your fingers in the hopes that my funding will still be allowed to apply.

Ok , that's it....bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!