Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Luncheon

Well not that I'm surprised by this fact but my Mum was right and today I went along to the School Mothers Day Luncheon and had a really lovely time with some fantastic ladies.  As well as going along as a Mum I was also asked to be a guess speaker, or more to the point singer and so I sang 2 of my favourite 'Mum' inspired songs.

Troy Casser-Daley - The ladies in my life.



Kasey Chambers - Mother
(I couldn't find one of KC so here's a quicky from me)


I  really loved sharing my passion with everyone and was very touched by the gift of some beautiful 'thank you' flowers.  Being appreciated is such an amazing feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!