Monday, May 14, 2012

Small Victory

Cherish even the smallest of victories, 
for all of them combined will become the grand prize 
- Natasha Hurst

I lost 100grams and am very impressed with myself because considering the week I had food wise it is very surprising.

Let me give you a little summary...

Mother's Day Luncheon - Crumbed Chicken with Creamy Mash and a very decadent chocolate pudding and 2 glasses of white wine.

Lunch with the girls - Thai Chicken Salad with dressing (I forgot to ask for it on the side), lemon lime and bitters, 1/2 sticky date pudding and ice cream and Chai Latte.

Afternoon Tea Date with Glenn - Chai Latte and Lemon Meringue Pie.

Takeaway night - BBQ Beef Pizza (way too many slices)

Mothers Day Dinner - Golden Syrup Dumplings and ice cream

and...Homemade Banana and Zucchini Bread.

OMGOSH!!!  Soooo much food.  On a plus there was no blocks of chocolate!

As you can imagine after a week like that my body was well and truly screaming to be nurtured and so today I made a huge pot of Vegetable and Risoni Soup and it was just what I needed.

I also managed to do 1 full round and then 1/2 reps for another round of the following circuit.

Wall Squats (mini ones) with Lateral Raises into Fly's with 3.5kg DB's x 15
Resistance Band Russian Twists x 20 
Inch Worms x 10
Leg Lowers with DB Chest Press x 10
DB Air Boxing x 30 seconds

Today has been a biggie for me with helping Mum with an online test, 4 P/T sessions (2 Groups and 2 Solo's) and housework (catch up from not doing it on the weekend) and so tonight I am in bed feeling a little sore and sorry for myself but it's well warranted so I at least have a smile on my face as I feel accomplished.

Lastly I wanted to share a link to a photo shoot that I had done on the weekend by Mick Davson Photograpy (see the last 13 photos).  These were taken as part of a Photography Workshop he was taking and its hard to believe that they were taken with very little preparation and as part of a demonstration.  I could sit and be self critical in each of the photos but I'm not going to, instead I'm going to embrace them.  I am who I am flaws and all!

OK that's it for now as its time for me to chill in front of the idiot box.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for being the lecturer on this area. We enjoyed your own article quite definitely and most of all cherished how you handled the issues I widely known as controversial. You happen to be always quite kind towards readers much like me and help me in my lifestyle. Thank you.
    HTTP://www.KneeNeckBackPain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, was just going through the google looking for good info and stumbled across your website. I am stunned at the design that you've on this site. It shows how you appreciate this subject.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!