Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 2, Week 2 Aim to Change

I lost 500grams, which isn't much but is still a loss and so therefore still something to =) about.

Whilst I am happy that it is a win I know that had I not veered slightly off the track over the past couple of days it would of been a better result.  But, in saying that I know that I am allowing myself to enjoy life and to not deprive myself in the hopes that it will prevent a binge sesh - which has worked thus far.

So let me tell you about my day....

I did my very first Tummy, Hips and Thighs class this morning and survived 60 minutes of ouchiness.  And!! Even managed to do a Boxing Class straight after it where I was praised for a good intensity level - gotta love compliments.  So it was 2 hours of intense exercise and 1294 calories burnt - WOW Go me! 

So if you follow this blog you might be thinking 'but I thought you said no double sessions' and you would be correct in thinking so.  However I made an exception because for the first time in I can't even remember I worked out with my little sister Marketta (Skeet) and I LOVED IT.  We don't get to spend alot of time together and have little in common and so to be able to share something I am passionate about with her was an incredible feeling.

After Gym I went shopping for fruit and vegies but am dissappointed to say that I made a 'moment of weakness' buy at the register of a 'Cherry Ripe'.  It didn't even hit me until it was devoured and then the guilts started.  In the past I would of beat myself up over and over agiain but, instead I decided to just own it, get over it and get back on track. 

It was such a beautiful day today and so I walked to school and picked up the boys.  They weren't too impressed about having to walk (rather than ride their scooter) but we talked the whole way and played a game of not stepping on the cracks and we were home in no time.

Tonights Fitness Class was about Business stuff and I picked up a few good tips.  I only have 1 more class left and then I can just focus on getting my modules completed.  I have to admitt that I am feeling as though I have bitten off way more than I chew (AGAIN) but I will get there!

Well I had better finish up so that I can get some sleep as tomorrow I have a 30 minute PT session and after it I am going to do Cycle with Skeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!