Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday 2nd May 2011

The past couple of days have been massive (massage course, study, work) and to top it off I now have a cold and feel BLAH! 

I had planned on getting back into training today however I decided that a day of rest was the better choice. 

On a positive note my back has finally decided to cooperate thanks to the wonders of a full body massage - I can't wait for the next workshop so I can be experimented on again LOL!

Not much else to write really,  I am hanging in there emotionally and have mananged to keep the binging to a minimum - haven't been 100% on track but I haven't been disgusted in myself either.

Well thats it for tonight, will update you again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!