Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday 15 May 2011

Well this week has been a bit like dancing the Cha Cha - One step forward and then one step back.  Unfortunately though from Friday onwards there have been more backward steps than forward ones but as the saying goes its never too late to start again (and again and again hmmm).  On a positive - health wise I am feeling much better =).  

I only had 2 at my Yoga Class this morning but I really enjoyed it being more personalised - I love sharing my knowledge with others and helping them on their journey!  The class is being watched though to see if its worth continuing with it or not (from a financial point of view) so hopefully numbers will increase again but the time slot isn't too appealing and its cold - excuses really.

Anyway I don't really have much else to write and I am in chill out Sunday evening mode and so am going to go and put my feet up.  The week ahead holds much of the usual maddness as well as me doing Parent Helper tomorrow - wish me luck with that one!

Oooh there is only 6 more sleeps until I train with the COMMANDO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!