Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Well I am happy to report that I am 'up and at em' again and although I am not at back to my usual 'flat out plus some' pace it is still better than nothing.  I will admitt though, that I have gotten frustrated at myself these past 2 days as my fitness level has decreased.  In saying that though, I know that it is only temporary and that once my health is back on track my fitness level will increase again.  The main thing is that I am up and moving and not letting it beat me.  I have also gotten my nutrition back on track which I am really proud of as I was afraid that I wouldn't have enough will power to turn it around. 

Yesterday I went to the podiatrist and she gave me some orthopedic inserts.  I have to wear them in gradually (whilst not exercising) over the next couple of weeks and go back for a review late in June.  Fingers crossed that they will work and take some of the pain in my heels away.

Well that's it from me for now as its time to head off to school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!