Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 6, Week 1 - Aim to Change

My body is so tired right now that even typing is a struggle, suprisingly though my mind is still feeling pretty good - proving I don't have to think too much LOL!

Here a quick catch up...

Thursday
Exercise - An awesome 60 minute Fat Blaster class
Food - Under 1200 Calories and had 5 lollies as a treat.  They were delicious and I am so proud of myself for not eating the entire packet.

I wagged school tonight, not for any reason other than I just couldn't be stuffed!

Friday
Exercise - 45 minute workout with IFW which saw me run 2 full laps of the athletic track, do 1200 jab crosses, plus deadlifts, duckwalks, burpees, sprints, squats and ofcourse lunges.  Let me just say that my Hamstrings are killing me!
Food - Not the best of days but not as bad as today.

I had a gig tonight for the NEW HOPE CAMBODIA campaign and so I was treated to a delicious Cambodian 3 course meal which consisted of:

Entree: Papaya, Carrot and Mango Salad Ball
Main: Chicken Curry and Rice
Dessert: Rice Balls with Ice Cream and Berry Sauce

It was a fantastic evening and I came home feeling very fulfilled :)

And that brings me to TODAY!

This weekend consists of an Intensive Massage Workshop which runs from 9am - 4pm and I find them to be mentally, physically and emotionally exhausting but rewarding at the same time.

Food:  My son Ace (7yrs) cooked me 'Egg, Bacon and Vegie Pie' for dinner tonight (with help from Mum) and although it was totally high in calories I couldn't (wouldn't) say "No sorry mate but Mummy can't eat it because shes on a diet".   So I ate it and it was delicious.  I am so proud of him and it felt lovely to be spoilt just because he loves me :)

With that said todays food intake hasn't been the best but, it could of been worse.  I have decided not to dwell on the negatives or to beat myself up because the week as a whole has been positive! 

Exercise:  Despite getting home and just wanting to have a shower and crawl into bed I made myself do a 45 minute workout.  Luckily Glenn agreed to holding the mitts for me and after some persuasion offered some encouragement to push me a little harder.  I have to admitt that I felt much better mentally after it.

10 rounds
5 x Star Jumps
5 x Squats
20 x Jab Cross

10 rounds
5 x Dips
5 x Push Ups
20 x Upper Cuts

200 Hooks

20 rounds
4 x Jab Cross
4 x Uppers
4 x Hooks

1000 Jab Crosses (non stop)

25 each leg Hip Abductions

15minutes - Abs

I have Yoga in the morning and am hoping that someone actually turns up because its getting a little disheartening.

Oh well time to just chill for the evening, will write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!