Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday May 11, 2011

I am very happy with my effort at Gym today =).  I did 15 minutes of Interval training on the treadmill at a 1% incline and a speed of 12kph (1min sprint /1 min rest).  After that I did 30 minutes of upper body resistance and finished off with a cool down on the bike. 

Todays session also helped me to decide to go ahead with the Commando Training session - I had been worried that my fitness level wasn't high enough but I know that I will kick myself if I don't at least give it a try and besides that I can only give what I can give - hopefully I'm not the unfitest one there :o/

Food wise today it wasn't perfect as we had McDonalds for lunch (I had a caesar wrap, small fries and diet coke) but I am not beating myself up as it was a nice treat and its not as though I pigged out on 'majorly' bad choices.

I had a lapband adjustment today (.5ml put in) and so far I haven't noticed much difference other that the usual feelng of nausea that I get afterwards as well as discomfort from being jabbed.  I am hoping that it will make a difference, although I know that I have to be the one to do all the hard work and I am prepared to do so.

On a personal note I visted my cousin Renee today who gave me all of her beading goodies and so my spark for making beautiful jewellery has been reignited - I can't wait to set up shop again and start selling my creations.

Anyway thats all for now as I need to head in and update Calorie King, even with the McDonalds I am confident that I am still within my calorie and nutritional range.

BACK AGAIN:
Just worked out my calories and I am over by 91 which is a cup of chai, still not kicking myself which is a very big milestone - there is hope for this obsessive old duck yet LOL!

You can view my food diary HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!