Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday May 5 2011

I went back to the Doctors again today and suprise suprise I have an infection on my Chest/Lungs which is playing silly buggers with my Asthma - hence the reason walking to the bathroom feels like I have ran a marathon.  Anyway I now have a course of antibiotics and am back on the cortisteriods so I should be up and back to my crazy manic self in no time.  I wish they had of picked it up on Monday when I was there - it would of saved me a week of feeling like poo!

So one of my worries from yesterday did in fact happen and today I cancelled my Gig at the Mothers Day Luncheon.  I really dislike letting people down but the lady was really nice about it as she could clearly hear that I am unwell.

Todays challenge was to vary your stride as you walk - long giant steps to small peepy steps.  Considering my state of health at the moment just putting one foot in front of the other is enough of a challenge and so I decided to achieve my goal by getting the boys involved and turning it into a game.  So on our walk back to the car after school pick up we each took turns coming with with different things to walk like; Dinosaurs, Giants, Fairies (they weren't keen on that one hehe), Giraffes, Mice, Frogs and the list goes on and on. It was alot of fun and they want to play it again tomorrow.  Challenge Complete =)

So how am I going with the emotional eating?  Suprisingly well!  I had a few little easter eggs yesterday (which was a mistake - not good for asthma) and last night for dessert was an Apple Berry Crumble with Cream which was a delicious treat but not something that I could have too often and the days of having seconds have well and truly gone.

Well time for me to lie back down and rest AGAIN, I am so not good at this doing nothing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!