Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wedneday May 4 2011

I am propped up in bed wrapped up like an eskimo feeling less than ordinary as my cold has gotten worse and has now hit my lungs - asthma sucks!  Despite this however I am suprisingly doing OK emotionally and have managed to steer clear of binge snacking. 

I joined a new site today called 'Daily Challenge' and my first challenge was 'To write down my worries to free my mind'. 

MY WORRY LIST

*Not being well enough to sing for the Mothers Day Luncheon this Friday

*Not being well enough for my Gym Instruction workshop this Saturday

*GIF Study - I am finding my Modules difficult to complete and stressed because I am behind

*Yoga course - Time to complete it, Driving to Woodend weekly

*Finances

*Not exercising - Weight Gain

*Feeling like a Third wheel of Oooh Aaahs

*Unfit for Commando Workout

*Not enough quality time with boys
 
Whilst I have a few things to iron out most of my worries are really only trivial in comparison to what alot of people go through and to be honest mine are brought on by myself as I take too much on at once. Just call me the Juggling Queen. I often wonder what my life would be like if I choose not to do so much - LOL yeah right, can't see that happening! 
 
Anyway, just wanted to share.  I had better get back to studying because being here isn't getting it done!  I wonder what tomorrow's challenge will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!