Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 3, Week 1 - Aim To Change

Its Day 3 and so far I am doing OK.

I have gone over my 11.30pm lights out curfew once - which considering I am a night owl and usually still up at 2am, that is pretty good.

I haven't been drinking enough water so I plan to be more conscious of that and fix it.

I did my BMR calculations today and it worked out to approx. 1500 calories for a 1kg loss per week.  I am currently averaging 1200 which means that I could afford to come up a little.  You can view my Food Diary  HERE.

Exercise wise I am right on track....
Monday - 45minutes of Impact Boxing
Tuesday - 30 minutes of Swimming, 10 minutes Treadmill (6mins@6kph / 4mins@8kph Jog), 2 rounds of Medicine ball throw downs and Step Ups, 20 Medicine Ball Ab Throws.
Wednesday - 45 minute Spin Class

I am so proud of myself for todays Spin efforts.  Not only because I have figured out how not to get a sore toosh (padded bike pants AND padded bike seat) but also because I was stood up by my Gym Buddies and still stayed and did the class anyway.  I think my 'frustration and pissed off energy' helped as fuel to burn more calories LOL!  I am so glad that I stayed because it was a new program based on cycling to the beat of the music and I really enjoyed it. 

Well thats it for now, got lots of study to get done as I have a Massage workshop this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!