Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Genesis Challenge Day 2, 3, Week 2

NEW PLANK RECORD:  4 MINUTES

Not only did I beat my previous record but I well and truly smashed it by a whole 1minute and 10seconds.  I can't even begin to explain how awesome it feels to know that I can do it, that I DID IT!  If it wasn't for my Impact Fitness & Wellbeing Trainer (Brendan), encouring me and telling me that there is no way I was giving up, I would of given in at the 2 minute mark, then again at the 3 minute and then every second after that but, he talked me through it and I was able to keep my mind strong and my body followed.  I AM SO PROUD OF ME!  Oh this by the way was after this mornings workout session and straight after 40 minutes of Toning - let me just say OUCH now and get it over and done with LOL!

“Limits exist only in the mind...
- if you think you can't do it,
then you won't
- but if you think you can,
then you will.”

I had my last PT session with Steve today (Upper Body Torture - I chest pressed 40kg X 6 reps plus a heap of other stuff) and it was awesome.  I really wish that I could continue but unfortunately finances suck - he was really understanding and offered to keep tabs on me whenever he had a free chance which I ofcourse accepted as it is a very generous offer.  He also gave me some really positive feedback which I needed to hear so that helped to increase my confidence a little more.

The girls and I went for a massage today with the Chinese people in the Woodgrove Shopping Centre and I will once again need to say OUCH!!  The lady I had kept asking me "oooh, you sore here" and I was like "Yep" all the while gritting my teeth.  At one stage she was up on the chair digging her elbows into my shoulders - she was like tell me if that is too much, I felt like tapping like they do in wrestling LOL!  Despite it hurting like heck she did loosen up the muscles a bit and most importantly put my neck back in :)

Oh here's an awwww moment - tonight at training I was struggling to run my last lap of the oval and so Glenn came back and grabbed my hand and we ran together - or more he dragged me while I moved my feet.

Oh, Yesterday was Boxing at Genesis which I enjoyed but don't feel that it was as intense as last weeks.

HERE is my Food and Exercise Diary!  My calories are higher this week, which is making me paranoid but I will get over it - food is good!!

Well that's it from me for tonight as I am EXHAUSTED and tomorrow its 'Fat Blasting' class and tomorrow night I start my Nutrition Course which is exciting. 

Goodnight all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!