Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday March 16, 2011

Geez a week sure goes by fast.

Friday I decided was an exercise free day as I just couldn't be stuffed and then I woke up on Saturday feeling like someone had put razor blades in my throat and now 5 days later I am still feeling like crap - although admittedly a little less crappier than I did LOL!

Saturday and Sunday were complete bed rest days which meant no Impact Boxing and No teaching my Yoga class at Bacchus Marsh Leisure Centre (Sunday morning at 9.15am for those interested).

Monday I was supposed to have my first Personal Training session at Genesis but I cancelled it and instead just had my assessment done and kept the girls company while they did their workout.  I managed 8 minutes on the treadmill before I was buggered :(

Tuesday I went to the Gym but again pretty much only kept Marianne company (10minutes on Cross Trainer, 1 circuit - light weights and 5 minutes on bike).

Today, Wednesday I went and did a cycle class and managed about 60% of the class and the rest of the time I just pedalled on low resistance.  I have to admitt though that I don't believe it was my smartest of moves as this afternoon I was exhausted and so had a long Nana nap and now I am feeling worse for wear.  Plus I am feeling shitty at myself because I missed Impact Toning and had to cancel the Impact Yoga Class.

Tomorrow I am planning to head to the Gym again but what I will do once there I don't know.  I guess the main thing is that I am getting my butt up and motivating myself to do something!

Anyway I am swamped with study and am behind (no suprises there), so I am gonna love ya and leave ya until next time.

Oh I cancelled this months lap band adjustment and have decided to give a try on my own this month - I have been getting heartburn too so I think it may need some fluid out but don't really want to do that just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!