Thursday, March 24, 2011

Genesis Challenge Day 4, Week 1

View my FOOD and EXERCISE Diary HERE

"Every accomplishment starts
with the decision to try.”

Today's accomplishment was trying and successfully getting through my very first 'Fat Blaster' Cardio Class and walking out with a smile on my face.  I have to admitt that it wasn't quite as intense as I was expecting - although intense, it was!  

Its funny what goes through our heads and how much stress we put ourselves through just with our wild imaginations.  I was expecting more of an areobics type workout with intense cardio drills that would leave me gasping for air but, it was similar to the type of training that I am used to just in a bigger group (like 24+ people - intimidating much) and with a different trainer.  Marianne said she was a cross between the Commando and Michelle! 

There were are few exercises that I couldn't do, NO rephrase that because I could do them they just hurt my knees and plantar lots and since I have to be able to continue to train like a mad woman for at least the next 11.5weeks, I opted for an alternative exercise that was kinder.  eg. Star Jumps were replaced with Side Steps.  

It has been a massive week training wise so far and I have to admitt that right now as I am typing this I am totally feeling it - OUCH!!  I opted out of Impact Training tonight as 'overtraining' can be just as bad as undertraining and so I figured it was well and truly REST time - which also includes tomorrow.

My Total Exercise so far this week = 5 hours 50 minutes

10 mins of Elliptical Trainer
30 mins of Upper Body Weights - PT Session
10 mins of Cycle, Stationary
45 mins of Impact Boxing
60 mins of Genesis Boxing
15 mins of Cycle, Stationary
30 mins of Lower Body Weights - PT Session
10 mins of Stair Climbs
10 mins of Treadmill / Uphill 
35 mins of Impact Toning
60 mins of Genesis Fat Blasting
35 mins of Cycling - School Run

On another note, I weighed in today and there was 'No Change' which at first I was really down about but then I reminded myself about changes to Body Fat and Skeletal Muscle Percentages and I got over it.  The other thing that would play a big part is the fact that I haven't got to play queen for the day at all during the past 4 days - no suprises there!

Anyway that's it from me - Goodnight, thanks for reading this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!