Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Genesis Challenge Day 3, Week 1

Short and sweet tonight...It was yet another awesome day with my Team Mates the 'Ooo arrrs' LMAO!

I am exhausted and nervous about doing the Fat Blaster class tomorrow as its Cardio based and my endurance isn't that great.  But, its all about giving it a go and performing to the best of your own ability so there is only one way to find out!

“Change is the essence of life...
Be willing to surrender what you are
for what you could become.”


FOOD and EXERCISE DIARY:  HERE

Total Calories for the day = 1294

Breakfast (265 Calories)
Oats and Protein Powder

Lunch (351 Calories)
Subway Chicken Breast and Salad Wrap with Sweet Onion Dressing
Coke Zero 600mL

Dinner (332 Calories)
Homemade Pita Pizza
(Turkey, Egg, Cheese, Capsicum, Olives and Onion

Snacks (347 Calories) 
Protein Shake
Banana
Herbal Tea
3 Tea / Skim / Equal
1 Coffee / Skim / Equal
1 Jarrah Chai

EXERCISE

5 mins of Cycling 24 kph - this is the school run!  I was running late this afternoon so only did to and from this morning.  The past 2 days I only put my speed at 17kph as I wasn't sure so today at the gym I did that speed and I could of crawled faster LOL!

Warm Up on Cycle @26kph - 15 mins
Lower Body PT Session - 30 minutes of weights
10 mins of Stepper/Stair Climber at Level 5
10 mins of Walking, Treadmill / Uphill @6kph
35 mins of Impact Ftiness and Wellbeing Toning (100's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!