Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday 9 March 2011

I have a confession to make! 

Last night I let a craving get the better of me and I layed in bed watching TV and I ate a whole bag of 'Buttered Popcorn'.  I am so totally ashamed and disgusted in myself - that is a massive 822 calories of artery clogging crap that is going to go straight to my already enourmously unproportioned hips.  Needless to say that this morning I woke up feeling dehydrated and horrible.

If you fall off, you just get straight back on!

In the past if I had of stuffed up like I did last night, I would of said 'stuff it' and gorged myself on as much junky crap as I could.  This time however I decided that it was time to break the negative pattern and instead took the advise of my very wise mentor and just started back on track from the next meal.  Luckily for me that was also a new day, and what a day it has been.

Today I had the honour of accompanying Marianne to her first ever Spin Cycle Class and she rocked it.  For those of you who have never been to a Spin Class before they are intense and burn a massive amount of calories (In 45 minutes I burnt 650 calories).  Oh and if not properly prepared with padded bike pants or a gel seat it very much hurts your backside - hence the reason Marianne is now walking around like she had been riding a horse all day LOL!!  On top of the Spin Class we also did 1 lap of the Express Circuit and 30 minutes in the pool, follwed by a long chat in the Steam Room.   

Funny Memory from today's Gym Experience - Bather/Togg/Swimmers dash to get the key to unlock Marianne's locker - How Embarrassing, you owe me one chicky!

Back on the home front!

Tonight we went to the boys primary school bushdance and it was alot of fun, Kerriann was cheeky and captured the moment 'Here'.

Well that's it for now, I am going to head to bed for a well deserved rest ready for some Silent Smiling Assasin Training tomorrow which I love dearly.

Oh, I was assigned my Personal Trainer today - his name is Steve and I have my first session this Monday at 10am - talk about being nervous.  Mind you, he's not as intimidating as Kno's Muscle Man - sooo glad I'm not in her shoes but then again she's awesome and will probably show him a thing or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!