Sunday, March 27, 2011

Genesis Challenge Day 5, 6, 7, Week 1

I lost 1.5kg this week =) 

I decided not to pay any attention to the BF% and SM% as I weighed in 'after' todays exercise and its my moontime so that would alter the reading too.

Food and Exercise Diary HERE

Weekends are my downfall each and every time!!  I think its a combination of not being as organised with my food, being out and about (I sang at the Ballan Autumn Festival on Saturday afternoon and then afterwards spent some time with my beautiful friends Heather and Geoff) or just the fact that I am home and food is a comfort, a way to ease the bordom - or more pass the time.  Mind you, in saying that I managed to turn yesterdays little blow out around and so today has been a positive one.

Friday I did NO EXERCISE at all and as much as I struggled with it mentally, physically my body thanked me.  Saturday it was Combat with Impact Fitness and Wellbeing which despite being a killer on my poor old legs was a really fun session.  This morning I was up with the birds for an Impact Challenge which ended up being 4 x up and down the Peppertree Stairs and after that I taught Yoga at the BMLC. 

I had 8 in the class today which was fantastic.  Once I am in the moment I really enjoy teaching but leading up to it I am always so nervous to the point that I begin to question whether its what I want to do and if I'm really good enough to be doing it - gggrrrrr self doubt sucks!

On another note, I am going to miss out on my Gym session tomorrow morning as I have a First Aid Course to do - luckily, I have boxing tomorrow night or else I would of been fretting LOL!

Well that's it from me for tonight, I have a HEAP of study that I need to get done - just a little behind the 8 ball but I will get there eventually.

Good Bye Week 1 - Bring on Week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!