Thursday, May 28, 2020

New Family Members


After losing Tatt 3 years ago, I swore to never get another pet. But, as I have missed having a companion/familiar, and this feeling was stronger during the healing rest times as Tatt would always snuggle with me, on the 16th of March when I saw this little black 4 week old kitten on my messenger story, I fell in love instantly.

Let me introduce you to the newest member of our family...Vader Hurst-Shilling.


Today (Monday 13th April), 4 weeks later, I finally got to give him a cuddle and bring him home.

A huge thank you to my niece Kea for sending me update pics every few days for the past 4 weeks.

What I haven't told you, is that for the past month I have kept him a secret from the boys. To say they were excited when they saw him for the first time is an understatement!


We are all totally smitten by our kitten!


This little ginger beauty is from the same litter as Vader, and when I first saw them 4 weeks ago, I ummed and arrhhhed whether to adopt both. During my time of contemplation however, someone said they would take him, so I figured the universe had made the decision for me.

Anyway, whilst scrolling through facey this afternoon (Wednesday 15th April) upon my hospital appointment ending (I will post about that later) I saw a post saying that his adoption had fallen through and he needed a home.

Needless to say that the trip home from the hospital involved a detour...yep I'm a softie and now the proud mumma of 4 beautiful boys.

So, despite the fear that I may come across as a crazy cat lady, let me introduce you to our newest family member, Simba Hurst-Shilling!

Born 17th February 2020 - 8 weeks old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!