Friday, May 15, 2020

Sunday March 1st

Day 6 Post op!

Good morning, its 5.45am and I am feeling  a little worse for wear.


6.45am - Team came around this morning and they are starting the exit paperwork process.  Today ithey wrote up my centerlink certificate.


Seeing it written in black and white, is a bit hard hitting!  BUT the boobies are now gone, and I don't need anymore intervention and so its all good.

I just realised I haven't spoken about my beautiful breast care nurse Monique who came by when I was in the old room.  Anyway, its nice knowing that she is available should I need to chat with her about anything, or if I need some help with answers from doctors etc.



8.00am - Just to keep you abreast of the shitty situation, I will be having the caprtain cook (fleet) (My male nurse Chris' joke...I had to mention him because he really was a breath of fresh air for me and made the long nights bareable...OMG that sounds so wrong, I don't mean it like that LOL) of anemas just after 9am...oh lordy, heres hoping for a good blow out.  I doubt that I'm going home today, nor tomorrow but probs on Tuesday...that could change though...who knows!?!

I feel sorry for the poor little nurse who has to administer this and then clean up after me!



I wrote up my own board and stripped my own bed today...feeling pretty proud of myself.

11.20am - Poo equals a big TICK.  And after that I needed a nice hot shower!  This time however, I did not hose down the nurse LOL!

Feeling nice and clean and much lighter!
Yay for me!

Oh, you know how I have a Jack and Jill toilet.  Well my fear came true mid poop today.  Thankfully though it was the blokes nurse.  You would think she would see me and then walk out again yeah?  Nope, she still proceeded to use the basin and do what she entered the room for despite me sitting there pooping hhhhmmmm helllloooo!!!!


I promised you all a poo dance, so here it is!


My boys were on the way in when I posted my poo dance video on my news story...so when they walked into the room they applauded me LOL!


3.45pm - Desite doing a good poop, there will be no home for me today.  Looking more like tuesday.  Had a scare and thought it was back to surgery today as part of my leg wound has opened BUT they are just gonna redress it and hope/pray for the best. 


I am so glad my family was there with me to deal with it.  If they weren't I probably would have panicked a little more than I did.

Jazz has an obsession with wearing my neck rest on his head LOL


10.00pm - Goodnight all, a poop means I am one step closer to going home, so today was a good day indeed!


So much for going to sleep...noisy bloody choppers!


Oh well 3.30am is a good time for a walk around the ward!

1 comment:

  1. Never a dull moment! You always create your own fun! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!