Monday, May 18, 2020

Tuesday 3rd March 2020

 6.45am - Here's a little ditty I was humming at 1.30am this morning...


At least they won't be able to say I can't go home due to no bowel movement...always a plus huh!?!

OH, and because of sitting on the toilet, I think I may have reopend my leg *#&$, fingers crossed its just me being paranoid!

7.05am - Team in....

1.  Thankfully, I didn't split the stitches in the legs, but they took off tape again and going to look at another kind which reinforces better. 

2.  Not too concerned about the pooping because of the IBS experience I regularly.

3.  Going to follow up an ultra sound to check my leg for a blood clot.

4.  Prevenur being removed today.


8.20am - List ticking has begun...

Left Foob
Prevenur is off.  Foob is looking better, but not 100%.  They are going to look at putting on a special cream and dressing.


Noticed a lump in the right breast (near middle) that wasn't there yesterday.  Told the nurse who paged the doctor...




Tape is off legs


9.30am - Lump is the end of the drainage tube.


Oh my, didn't that feel funky to reposition.

Comforting and Distracting me all at once
11.20am - During my stay here I've been having daily blood tests


And daily jabs in the gut to prevent blood clots


1.25pm - Legs finally get dressed.


3.00pm - Really missing home today  Time goes so slowly in here, and doctors time is worse than Islander time...still waiting for my ultrasound.


4.50pm - Just when Mark goes down stairs for a break, radiology comes to get me.


Oh and guess what?


8.00pm - Had to do physio exercises anyway so figured why not do it as part of #zftuesday. 

They say laughter is the best medicine, so we are keeping up our spirits as best as possible by being our weird daggy selves and giving #zerofks what anyone thinks about it!
11.55pm - yet anoter rough night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!