Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 2, Week 1....TUESDAY!!

Ok so my plan of trying to get to bed at a decent hour didn't exactly work out but today I still managed to do a Boxing Personal Training Session at the Gym and even though a couple of times it felt as though the world was spinning a little too fast, I loved every minute of it.

I did a 10 minute warm up on the treadmill to start with and pushed myself to run in 30second blocks first at 8km/hr and then at 9km/hr (which is my fastest yet) with a 1-2 minute rest walking at 5km/hr. The session was finished off by doing some Ab work and of course stretches.

When I left the Gym I felt so pumped and good about myself that I wanted to share the feeling with Jhanine (my bestie) and so I decided to put her through her paces too. Rather than me tell the story just click HERE to hear it from her point of view.

Food wise I manged to get in a small amount of solids which is a good start but for the most part it was smoothies and yogurt.

Well, right now physically I am feeling a bit like the tin man from the wizard of oz and needing to be oiled in few places in order to move (in other words 'ouch' hehe), but emotionally I feel great and as the saying goes 'No Pain - No Gain'.

XOXO Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!