Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 5, 6 & 7 - Week 1

The weekend was HUGE (hence the 3 in 1 blog) and I well and truly fell off the wagon!

Day 5 - FRIDAY - KID FREE - Glenn and I hit the town!

*No Breakfast.

*Lunch:  'MICKY B'z' - Quiche and Salad with Balsamic Dressing.

*Dinner:  'PAD THAI' - Thai (Mild Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice - Delicious).

*NO EXERCISE

On our way home from dinner we noticed that there was live music on at one of the local pubs and so we decided to stop for coffee and dessert before heading home for a quiet night in (well that was the intention).

As it turned out we ran into some friends (one of which happened to be my bestie "Jhanine") and so my dessert ended up being a Bottle of Red Wine and we didn't end up having a coffee until 2am when we got back to Neens place.  The night was topped off nicely with a Red Skin Vodka Shot and a Small Glass of Bailey's.  Let's just say the drive home (which isn't very far at all) was one that involved many stops along the way and at 4am I crawled into bed with a trusty bucket at my side and that was it - lights out for Tash!

Day 6 - SATURDAY - KID FREE - Recovering!

*Brunch:  'BABY BLACK' - Bacon & Zucchini Fritatta with Salad.

*Afternoon tea: 'MOVIES' - Pop Corn, Soft Drink and (hanging my head in shame) a Choc Top.

* Dinner:  Cream of Chicken Soup (made with low fat milk)

*NO EXERCISE :  I was in bed by 6pm and not long after that I was out for the count.

Day 7 - SUNDAY!

I slept for 15 hours and woke up at 9am feeling fantastic and decided to just enjoy a lazy day at home!

*Breakfast:  1 poached egg, bacon and 1/2 and english muffin.

*Lunch:  250 UHT Bliss 'Vanilla'.

*Dinner:  BBQ Lamb, Haloumi and Olive Skewers with Salad and Minted Tzatiki Dip.

I only managed to eat half!

The best part of the day was our family (excluding Ace :o( but including Mapa :oD ) going for an evening walk around the block and then playing on the playground.  I also did 1 and a half laps of the footy oval (jog/walk) with the half being from racing Jazz across it - LOL!!  I amazed myself at that one.

And that's that!!  It's now 11pm and I am heading straight off to bed as soon as this is posted.  I must say that I am proud of myself for being able to jump back up on the wagon and; although I am nervous about tomorrow's weigh in and measure (if I do measure?) I am feeling fantastic on all levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!